LDS Nursery Resources

Enjoy these resources and lessons that I have put together to share.

LDS Helps to go with "Behold Your Little Ones" - Listed by Lesson Number

Make your nursery a wonderful memory for you and your children! This project grew out of an assignment for my "Teaching Methods" class at BYU in 2004. I've shared this work with over 1000 nursery workers who have joined my yahoo group worldwide since 2005. I am looking forward to sharing my ideas that are easy to duplicate and most of them come from the Children's Friend or other church produced resources. As I update to the new format, I hope that nursery workers will be able to use these carefully coordinated ideas for the new "Behold Your Little Ones" Nursery manual.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

16 I Will Say “I’m Sorry”

Gathering Activities:
Set up the room in a mixed up way and apologize for the mistakes.
Activities:
1. When I do something wrong (shake finger from side to side),“I am sorry,” I will say.I feel so unhappy (pull down corners of mouth with fingers, making a frown) For what I did today. I will do better (put hands on hips and nod head up and down); I’ll try with my might. I will be happy (smile) If I do what is right (fold arms and nod head).
2. Children play with play dough, teach them to make smilie faces. This is how they will feel if they say I'm sorry.
Snack:
Mix up the snacks and apologize for the mistake
Songs: "Repentance" 98 CS"I Want to Live the Gospel" 148 CS"Jesus Said Love Everyone" 61 CS
Stories:
http://theideadoor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1898 Lesson 29
Art Activities:
http://youngzones.org/nursery/Lesson29.html
Advance Preparation:

No comments: